Outlook 2016 icons lost color RRS feed

• Question

• Yesterday, Windows 10 and Outlook 2016 did an auto-update.

the icons in the user interface of Outlook Email app lost all color.  Both in the "Folder Pane" and in the "Control Ribbon".  

How do I restore the normal icon appearance ?

Saturday, October 5, 2019 10:16 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What's the detail version of your Outlook? (File > Offcie Account > About Outlook)

In this situation, please go to File > Office Account > Office Theme, make sure the Colorful is selected.

If this is not the case, please provide me with the screenshoots of your "Folder Pane" and "Control Ribbon" so I can do further research. (If you cannot put the screenshot here, you can upload it to OneDrive (https://onedrive.live.com/) and then share the link here.)

Hope this can be helpful. 

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 7, 2019 2:03 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 9:36 AM