none
Hyperv replication warning even though everything is working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have 2 Windows 2016 hyper-v servers. First is master, second is only to receive replications, pretty basic. I have 9 VMs. If I look at the replication integrity, they are all working fine. Last successfull replication is always just a couple of minutes old (replicating every 15 minutes). 

But for some, I have a warning which is; 

Time duration since the last successful application consistent checkpoint has exceeded the warning limit

Even if I reset the stats, the warning stays. You can see the problem discussed here; https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsServer/comments/885272/time_duration_since_the_last_successful/

How can I get rid of that warning? They are all 100% successfull replication.

Thanks

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 2:30 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Good Day! And thanks for posting in our forum!

You can choose “Only the latest recovery point” in Hyper-V Replica configuration.

If you don’t want to change the settings, we can also ignore this warning. It has no effect on our Hyper-V Replication.

Hope this can help you, please feel free to let me know if you have any other question.

BR,

Daniel

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 11, 2019 7:28 AM