No Audio program on my Laptop RRS feed

• Question

• I recently had quite a few virus corrupt my laptop. our family friend had to completly re-install my OS of windows xp. that being said, i think he forgot to install an audio program! i tried to watch a webisode of Top Chef Road trip and didnt have any audio. i didnt see the little speaker that used to be on the bottom right of my computer that controls the sound, the sound buttons on my laptop didnt help. I went to the control panel and and opened the Sounds file. I came to find out that i just dont have the program on here. All i really need is a link to where i can install the program. thank you!
    Friday, March 4, 2011 1:27 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please tell us the model of your laptop so that we can find the driver from the manufacture's download center.

Meanwhile, does it appear from device manager? If no, reset BIOS to check the result.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, March 7, 2011 9:28 AM