SCCM Current Branch ans SMS Providers with Load Balance? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am looking for a scaling or supported configuration info for SCCM Current Branch 1606: SCCM Console.

Questions:

-          In https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg712681#BKMK_PlanForConsole it says that there is no limit for simultaneous connections with console but what happens with 300 connections at same time? Hardware is very good but I still think it will cause many issues.

-          What happens if I build 5 SMS Provider for the CAS, will it be smart enough to switch User to other Site Server? (I am looking for load balancing for all users with their consoles)

-          Is there any load balancing possible within SCCM or Microsoft Software? Or can we use F5 as Hardware solution? Do you have experience witht that?

We are planning for a upgrade with more then 150.000 clients and looking for a in House SCCM solution for the admin users. If you have some ideas also it would be great.

Thanks.

i-ismais

Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:11 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I will answer my question:

There is no limitation on TechNet but in the praxis I can say that more then 50 connections to the SMS Provider running into issues. So you should built more SMS Provider Server if you are planning to have many admins connections to sccm

Ismail Şen

i-ismais

• Marked as answer by Ismail_Şen Thursday, April 6, 2017 8:52 AM
    Thursday, April 6, 2017 8:52 AM