error when using Proclarity 6.0 server page in Dashboard Designer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have build a decomposition tree view in Proclarity desktop professional and publish it to Proclarity Server. My proclarity server edition is 6.0.  Then I build a report in Dashboard Designer and link to the decomposition tree view. After deployed to the SharePoint Server 2007, there is a error

"can't find the page"

display.

If the PPS doesn't support Proclarity 6.0?

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks!

James

Sunday, December 30, 2007 2:10 AM

Answers

All replies

• I had this problem. There is a hotfix for it, which worked for me:

http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f06531d8-a63c-48b7-84f7-e1536de3a743&displaylang=en

Sunday, December 30, 2007 5:16 PM
  • Thanks! It works.

But after I open the view in Sharepoint, I can't interact with the view, I can't drill down and drill up. The view displays just like a photo.

My proclarity view was built in proclarity web professional 6.0 and was published to a proclarity analytics server 6.0.

If proclarity 6.3 will work properly?

Thanks! 

Monday, December 31, 2007 3:38 AM
  •  

Hello James,

The interaction behaviors are a bit limited in ProClarity Web Components for the Decomp Trees and Performance Maps, so it's not really about having it as a report from within PPS, you'd get the same behavior even if you are publishing in ProClarity Dashboards. The same limitations exist for version 6.3 as well.

There's a trick to get your Performance Map to drill down, and that is to include a grid in the same view (from within ProClarity). You could drill down on the grid and the same actions will be performed in the Map.

As for the Decomp Trees, it allows you to expand the nodes, but you have to click on the '+' sign itself.

Best Regards,

Karara

Monday, December 31, 2007 12:34 PM