none
Incoming Call Not Disconnected RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

From Last few days after doing a PSTN migration i am facing one issue.

Every time users has to quick twice on Ignore Button when user got a incoming call toast.

Whenever user are getting incoming call they hit twice on ignore tab on all  in incoming call toast 

Thanks,

Anurag

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 4:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Anurag,

Based on your description, users must hit twice on ignore tab when they get the call. For this issue, I want to confirm some questions with you:
    1. Which SFB environment do you use? SFB on-premise or online?
    2. Which actions do you do when you do the PSTN migration?

For this issue, as the information limited, I suggest you could try to check the following:
    1. Try to check whether there’re any Event errors in the FE Server.
    2. Check the logs in the SFB client side when this issue occurs.
    3. Check with the PSTN provider, check whether there are some settings might occur this issue.   

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:50 AM
  • Hi Anurag,

Is there any update for this issue? 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 15, 2019 2:19 AM
  • Hello Jiang,

First my Appologies for late reply.

Answer of your query.

1. Which SFB environment do you use? SFB on-premise or online?

On Prim SFB
    2. Which actions do you do when you do the PSTN migration?

i move my PSTN provider.

Monday, July 15, 2019 4:53 AM
  • Hi Anurag,

Could you please check the following as my last reply suggtested:

1. Try to check whether there’re any Event errors in the FE Server.
    2. Check the logs in the SFB client side when this issue occurs.
    3. Check with the PSTN provider, check whether there are some settings might occur this issue.   

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Thursday, July 18, 2019 6:51 AM
  • Hi Anurag,

Is there any update for this issue? 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Monday, July 22, 2019 1:34 AM
  • Hello Evan,

i already did all the steps and i found that their is some issue from the provide side.

when we send the Disconnect message to the provider . then provider send us the invite back again.

they are not disconnecting  the call from their side they they change the ISDN code message and i also update the Tone table on my gateway side.

After that issue got resolved.

Thanks a lot for all your support and guldens to resolve the issue

Thanks,

Anurag

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 10:03 AM