none
Troubleshooter isn't working and i can't reboot or even reinstall Windows RRS feed

• Question

• I just got a new pc and it is a bit buggy. Some apps didn't install and some can' be turned on. I decided to fully reboot pc to factory settings, but that keeps failing. I got advised to use Windows 10 installation media (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10) to reinstall Windows completely, but that failed as well. I tried many different things from the internet, a lot of cmd commands, which usually worked as intended, but didn't help. I'm not sure what can I do, since i'm in a blank state of not being able to use many features and apps.
    Monday, July 22, 2019 7:03 AM

All replies

• I recommend you to enter the BIOS and make self-tests (driver, memories etc.)

If the problems still continue, you could contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Monday, July 22, 2019 7:14 AM
  • The manufacturer doesn't have a support page for such issues. I also can't update drivers. 

What exactly do I need to do with BIOS? I think i can access them, but there are a lot of things there.

Monday, July 22, 2019 7:17 AM
  • Hi,

Would you please provide more information about failed installation?

What's the detailed error message or error code?

For your reference:

Recovery options in Windows 10

Best Regards,

Farena

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 5:31 AM
  • Hi,

Any update? Please let us know if you need more help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 25, 2019 7:25 AM