none
Task Information window opens as blank screen and can't be closed RRS feed

• Question

• We are using Project Server 2010 and one of the Schedulers has experienced a weird, random problem that I haven't seen before.

Occasionally, when he double clicks a task in the project schedule, whilst connected to Project Server, instead of the Task Information window being displayed, a large window appears containing nothing but grey background.  The window extends past the top of the screen and therefore, there is no ability to close the window, effectively locking him out of the schedule.  He therefore has to close the application using the Task Manager.

Has anyone seen this sort of behaviour before?  Is there a MS Project bug that is known?

I am arranging to get MS Project uninstalled and re-installed to see if that fixes it but I am just curios if this is a known issue.

Peter

Thursday, June 13, 2013 2:12 AM

All replies

• Hi Peter

As you said it may be somewhere installation problem with the software since I never heard any such problems with any of my users. Can you please explain what is the configuration of the system where MSP is giving such problem?

Thanks

Manish

Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:43 AM