Folders pane is missing on Mac RRS feed

• Question

• I got a new Mac yesterday and downloaded Outlook, but I can't find the left-side pane with folders, sent items, etc?
    Sunday, February 3, 2019 6:32 PM

All replies

• Hi Taraeast,

Please go to Outlook > Preference > General, under Sidebar, make sure Show all account folders is checked. 

Besides, in case this is due to a hot issue, please follow the steps in Update Office for Mac automatically to upgrade Office for Mac to build 16.20 (181208) or above. See the link below for more derails about the hot issue:

Sidebar is hidden once Outlook for Mac window is resized to the minimum width

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019 6:15 AM
  • Hi Taraeast, 

I am writing to see if you have tried the steps above. If it woks on your side, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread. It will help other users who encounter the same issue to search for the answer. If you fix the issue by your own, it is also appreciated that you can share your resolution here.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, February 11, 2019 10:37 AM