none
Go to Project Workspace Site Settings doesn't work anymore RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In my PWA 2007 + SP2 + Dec CU, in the Home page of a project workspace, the button "Go to Project Workspace Site Settings" doesn't work anymore: when I click on it, I get a blank web page with an endless sandglass.

Nevertheless, I can reach the Site Settings page via the button Site Actions > Site Settings.

What could happen to my "Go to Project Workspace Site Settings" button?

Saturday, July 24, 2010 9:52 AM

Answers

• Hi Andrew,

My description was not clear! I found this "Go to Project Workspace Site Settings" button in the "Project Workspaces" page :

Server Settings > Project Workspaces.

But now everything is working: I don't know why...

Thanks

• Marked as answer by WLID1966 Tuesday, July 27, 2010 6:38 PM
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:17 PM

All replies

• I must admit that I am drawing a blank.  I am looking at a Project Server 2007 workspace, and I do not see a Go To Project Workspace Site Settings button.  I do see Site Actions > Settings which is the way I've always modified site settings.

Is that button a custom element perhaps?  Is there a feature somewhere that activates it?

I don't recall ever seeing anything like that.

Monday, July 26, 2010 2:49 AM
  • I have seen something like this before but on another page.  For my issue this had to do with customisation of a web part causing an issue on the page, not sure if you have any customisation of code?

Monday, July 26, 2010 8:50 AM
  • Hi Andrew,

My description was not clear! I found this "Go to Project Workspace Site Settings" button in the "Project Workspaces" page :

Server Settings > Project Workspaces.

But now everything is working: I don't know why...

Thanks

• Marked as answer by WLID1966 Tuesday, July 27, 2010 6:38 PM
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:17 PM