SFB ConferenceIMIdleTimeout RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Marcin Lai,

Based on my test in my environment, you could not add a null value, and you must set the value more than or equal to 1 second. By default, there’s no value set for the parameter.

According to the official document, it seems you could not leave this on indefinitely for now, it shows “The ConferenceIMIdleTimeout must be less than or equal to 1 hour ” as the you provided.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Friday, May 31, 2019 5:43 AM
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 5:58 AM
  • Many thanks Evan,

So could you add an extended amount of time, say up to 48 hours?

Regards

Thursday, May 30, 2019 6:17 AM
  • Hi Marcin Lai,

I tested in my environment, it seems the max value is 23:59:59, please refer to the screenshot below:

In addition, as the official document show the ConferenceIMIdleTimeout must be less than or equal to 1 hour, although we could set the value to 23:59:59, I also suggest you follow the official document. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:51 AM
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 6:53 AM
  • Thanks Evan,

Which would be one hour?

Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:48 AM
  • Hi Marcin Lai,

One hour is the official document described, it's better to follow it. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:52 AM
  • Hi Marcin Lai,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Monday, June 3, 2019 7:23 AM