Auto Deleting Files / Folders RRS feed

• Question

• Hey I am avik . And I am from Bangladesh .I use HP-2000 notebook pc with Windows & professinal operating system . I use Microsoft security Essential antivirus .

My problem is that When I write in MS Office / Code Blocks / any other Writing software that is automatically get deleted . For Example : If I write On Office " My name is Avik | " , the cursor located right beside of ' Avik ' . After a Second the whole line automatically get deleted even if I don't press backspace . IF I drag the line to copy then the whole line get deleted . Whats the problem that I really Can't fix it ?

Moreover If I click on a file / folder to run / open it it shows Delete prompt ( a Warning Message ) regarding " Do You want to delete this File / Folder permanently ?" Even it happens on the Desktop Home Page's icon . When I click on a Software Shortcut / Computer icon It also shows the Same warning message regarding - " Do You want to delete this File / Folder permanently ? You can retrive it from control panel ( for computer icon ) " . I cant access now any file / folder without the warning message .

My question is how can I solve this problem ?? And for what this problem happening ? Is that a problem of hardware / Software .

Please send a solution quickly . I am in a great trouble . Same problem happens right now when i was writing this note . I am eagerly waiting for the solution .

Thanks .
    Saturday, October 18, 2014 4:54 AM

Answers

• Hi Avik,

According to your description ,your computer may have been infected with a virus or some malicious programs.

I recommend you follow these steps to solve this problem.

1.Run other anti-virus programs installed in your system (if you have) or run the Microsoft Safety Scanner , check if it make any difference.

2.Apart from the malicious programs ,your profiles may suffer a corruption, you can use this method to solve this issue.

Fix a corrupted user profile

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/fix-corrupted-user-profile#1TC=windows-7

3.If all the methods above won`t work ,you can run system restore to recover your machine to a normal point.

To have a system restore, here is a link for reference:

System Restore

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows7/products/features/system-restore

After the issue is removed, you might need to reinstall some software or restore lost information. Doing regular backups on your files can help you avoid data loss in case your computer meet the similar issue.

Best regards

• Marked as answer by Roger Lu Thursday, October 30, 2014 2:28 PM
    Monday, October 20, 2014 9:58 AM