none
Infopath error. The site may be offline, read-only, or otherwise unavailable. Access Denied.

Question

• We just migrated from MOSS to SharePoint Online.  We are on Office 365 Enterprise E1 and E3 plans.

We cannot figure out a fix for this error.   For our users, it works after submitting the form two or three times:   

"InfoPath cannot submit the form.

An error occurred while the form was being submitted.

The form cannot be submitted to the following location:  http:...../sites/teams/complaints......xml

The site may be offline, read-only, or otherwise unavailable.

Access Denied. Before opening files in this location, you must first add the web site to your trusted sites list, browse to the web site, and select the option to login automatically."

I tried with a very simple InfoPath form (text box and submit button), most of the times it works straight away, and sometimes it doesn't. 

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Thursday, February 11, 2016 12:03 AM

All replies

• I am having the same issue. It is happening to some users and not others. All users are using IE. It is a filler form that gets this error. When I change to a web form, it works fine, but the other functionality I need does not! The forms were originally on SP2007 and were migrated to SPO. Once they were migrated I changed the template and saved as a 2013 filler form
    Wednesday, May 31, 2017 6:19 PM
  • We are having the same issue as well.  Any updates?

One thing I have noticed is that users that have Site Collection Administration do not see the issue.  However users with Full Control are seeing the issue.

If they try to use the submit button again and again, eventually it will work.  Very frustrating.

Friday, September 29, 2017 1:02 PM