none
Update application list inside Wizard RRS feed

• Question

• MDT 8450

WADK 10.1.16299.15

I’ve been trying to find a way to choose a different Selection Profile for different state locations that the user can choose through a custom pane I added to the wizard deployment wizard.

This selection profile is then used to filter the list of applications shown in the applications wizard pane.

The process only seems to work the very first time a location is selected, and If I try to use the back button from the applications pane and return to the custom pane in order to select a different location, the list of applications won’t update to reflect the new location/selection profile.

How can I get the application list to be recalculated every time before the application pane loads?

The code inside my custom pane:

DeployWiz_StateSelect.vbs

Function SetStateValue

StateValueName.Value = StateValueList.Value   

End function

Function StateValue_Initialization

StateValueName.Value = StateValueList.Options(0).Value

oEnvironment.Item("MyCustomProperty") = StateValueName.Value

End function

Function StateValue_Validation

oEnvironment.Item("MyCustomProperty") = StateValueName.Value

StateValue_Validation = True

End function

DeployWiz_Applications.vbs

' Get the filtered list of applications

g_oXMLAppList.sSelectionProfile = oEnvironment.Item("MyCustomProperty")

g_oXMLAppList.sCustomSelectionProfile = oEnvironment.Item("CustomWizardSelectionProfile")

Set dXMLCollection = g_oXMLAppList.FindItems

' INSERTED

If dXMLCollection.count = 0 then

g_oXMLAppList.sSelectionProfile = oEnvironment.Item("WizardSelectionProfile")

Set dXMLCollection = g_oXMLAppList.FindItems

End if

' END INSERTED

• Edited by Rob Winter Monday, September 17, 2018 7:44 PM
    Monday, September 17, 2018 5:06 PM