exchange resolution RRS feed

• Question

•  I typed an improper email address and tried to send now my email will not send message is " must resolve address"

Friday, January 1, 2016 12:14 PM

Answers

• Please tell us exactly everything you've done, what you expected to happen and what happened.  Be specific and exact.  Tell us what client you are using and what version, service pack and hotfix or cumulative update level of Exchange Server you are using.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Sunday, January 3, 2016 7:24 AM

All replies

• Please tell us exactly everything you've done, what you expected to happen and what happened.  Be specific and exact.  Tell us what client you are using and what version, service pack and hotfix or cumulative update level of Exchange Server you are using.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Sunday, January 3, 2016 7:24 AM
  • Hi,

I am just writing to check the status of this thread. Was the information provided in previous reply helpful to you? Do you have any further questions or concerns? Please feel free to let us know.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 9:05 AM