none
How to increase password change request history within the FIM Portal 2010 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How to increase password change request history within the FIM Portal 2010 R2.

In my Environment this is expired 1 month old data but i need 90 to 150 days old data for password change request

for this i made one search scope for All Completed Password Reset Requests -

/Request[Creator='b0b36673-d43b-4cfa-a7a2-aff14fd90522' and RequestStatus=‘Completed']

so i want to know what i should do for this to increase password change request history within the FIM Portal 2010 R2

Regards

Anil Kumar

Friday, August 22, 2014 9:26 AM

Answers

• Hi

You will need to create a new MPR :

• Requestor set "Administrator"
    • Operation "Modify" (single value)
    • Check grants permission
    • Targeted set (before and after) "All System Resource Retention Configurations"
    • Select All attributes (or select the specific attribute "Retention Period in Days" if you want)

Regards,

Sylvain

• Marked as answer by AnilKumarIDM Tuesday, September 2, 2014 7:28 AM
    Tuesday, August 26, 2014 5:55 PM

All replies

• Hello Anil,

By default, FIM saves 30 days for ALL requests and you if you want to change this value only for password request, it's not possible.

If you want to change this value;

• Go to “Administration => All Resources” and search for “System Resource Retention Configuration” resource type.
    • Open the “Request and workflow instance retention period configuration” object.
    • Go to “Extended Attributes” and update the “Retention Period in Days” attribute with the intended value.
    • Click “Ok” to submit the change.

Remarks: You probably need to give the right to FIM admin to do it

Regards,

Sylvain

• Proposed as answer by Borys Majewski Friday, August 22, 2014 11:57 AM
    Friday, August 22, 2014 9:53 AM
  • Hi Sylvain,

Thank's for reply.

How to give the right to FIM admin,because i am unable to update extented attribute,its disable mode.

Regards

Anil Kumar

Friday, August 22, 2014 2:04 PM
  • Hi

You will need to create a new MPR :

• Requestor set "Administrator"
    • Operation "Modify" (single value)
    • Check grants permission
    • Targeted set (before and after) "All System Resource Retention Configurations"
    • Select All attributes (or select the specific attribute "Retention Period in Days" if you want)

Regards,

Sylvain

• Marked as answer by AnilKumarIDM Tuesday, September 2, 2014 7:28 AM
    Tuesday, August 26, 2014 5:55 PM
  • Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for solution

Regards

Anil Kumar

Tuesday, September 2, 2014 7:29 AM