Can't Import Messages on Hard Drive RRS feed

• Question

• Today I had to reinstall my Office 365 on my Mac and when I did I lost hundreds of emails I stored on my hard drive. I can see them in my Outlook 15 Profiles file as a long list of messages. I can click on each one individually and open it but I can't just import them back into outlook. There is no olm file. I have the "on my computer" file showing in outlook. Can you help me bring those back? They represent a lot of work.

Thursday, June 21, 2018 3:21 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Which type of email account do you use? Exchange, POP3 or IMAP?

>>I can see them in my Outlook 15 Profiles file as a long list of messages.

What does "Outlook 15" refer to in your description? Is it an Outlook version you installed on another Mac? We may consider to export these emails from "Outlook 15" and then import them into your Office 365 on your Mac. Try providing more details here so that we can provide more specific steps.

If we've misunderstood something, feel free to let us know.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, June 25, 2018 9:36 AM
    Friday, June 22, 2018 6:22 AM
  • Hello,

Any update here? Please don't hesitate to post back if you still need assistance on this issue.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 25, 2018 9:37 AM