locked
Exchange 2013 Sp1 OWA Error RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    I installed a new exch2013 sp1 server and created few users.

    In that Administrator can able to access OWA & Admin Center without any error.

    Where Other users not able to access OWA- its prompting error Something Went wrong.

    I didn't check with Outlook client.

    I gone thru forums and reset the Virtual Directory, Cleared the Exchcanary data 0,1,2 using ADSI edit.

    Nothing works. Please help me to resolve this issue.

    Regards

    Dinesh

    Friday, May 23, 2014 5:30 AM

All replies

  • Did you check the event logs on server. It probably an access issue since administrator can access so Virtual Directory is fine...

    Thanks Prem P Rana MCSA Messaging 2003 MCSE 2003 Server MCTS MCITP Exchange 2007, 2010 Gurgaon, India http://blogs.msexchange-experts.com

    • Proposed as answer by Prem P Rana Friday, May 23, 2014 5:55 AM
    Friday, May 23, 2014 5:55 AM
  • Hi Dinesh,

    From your description, I recommend you use the Test-ServiceHealth cmdlet to check if all services Exchange server needed are started. If no, please start the services Exchange server needed and check the result.

    What's more, please make sure that OWA is enabled for other users.

    Hope it helps.

    Best regards,


    Amy Wang
    TechNet Community Support

    Tuesday, May 27, 2014 9:53 AM
    Moderator