Mail merge - emails don't appear in Outbox RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I tried to mail merge my emails but they are not appearing in my outbox. The recipient receives the email but i need it to go into outbox first to add attachments and add people to cc.

Please advise!

Thanks,
    Danielle

• Moved by Perry-Pan Monday, September 3, 2018 9:08 AM
    Monday, September 3, 2018 2:33 AM

All replies

• Evidently, you're not doing this in code; otherwise your code could add the cc addresses. To achieve what you want with your current process, simply put the relevant Outlook account offline. The emails will then stay in the outbox, from where you can move them to the drafts folder for editing.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, September 3, 2018 9:32 AM
    • Edited by macropodMVP Tuesday, September 4, 2018 2:58 AM
    Monday, September 3, 2018 8:30 AM
  • Hi Danielle,

Just check whether the reply above is helpful to you. Please feel free to tell us if you have further concern.

By the way, you can switch to offline via Send/Receive > Work Offline button.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, September 4, 2018 1:08 AM
  • Hi Danielle,

Have you tried to work offline to see the results?

Please feel free to tell us if you need assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, September 14, 2018 5:12 AM
    Thursday, September 6, 2018 7:00 AM
  • Hi Danielle,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. If the information above was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Regards,

Perry

Monday, September 10, 2018 5:51 AM