I have windows 7 and installed skype. it is woking fine, but I want it gone. RRS feed

• Question

• I uninstalled skpe and skype toolbar. When I click on internet explorerer, the new skype window still comes up. can someone PLEASE email me and tell me how to restore my computer to the windows explorerer it had. At least I could navigate in there....
    Saturday, November 13, 2010 12:00 AM

Answers

• You can download HiJackThis.

HijackThis - Trend Micro USA 

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

After you run HiJackThis, please remove any Skype related components from the list.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Thursday, November 25, 2010 6:45 AM
    Tuesday, November 16, 2010 7:33 AM

All replies

• I suggest that you try Skype tech support for a solution to your problems with their software:

https://support.skype.com/

Saturday, November 13, 2010 1:10 AM
  • You can download HiJackThis.

HijackThis - Trend Micro USA 

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

After you run HiJackThis, please remove any Skype related components from the list.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Thursday, November 25, 2010 6:45 AM
    Tuesday, November 16, 2010 7:33 AM