IPX Assertion
    0CHT
    ChtIME.exe
    Error Module Name ChtIME.exe
    Error Module Version 6.3.9600.17415
    Windows\feime\Modern\IMEexe\common\CImeKeyboardInputProvider.h

OS Version 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID 4105

I am using win 8.1 it happened under Action Center, Problem Details as soon as it start up

Please help to solve

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 1:51 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Have you installed any other IME in your system? Generally speaking, this probelm is most probably caused by other 3rd IME.

On the other hand, if switch to other keyboard or Virtual keyboard, will this error occurs?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Yolanda Zhu Thursday, May 14, 2015 8:51 AM
    • Marked as answer by Brandon Records Tuesday, May 26, 2015 7:03 PM
    Friday, May 8, 2015 2:26 AM

All replies

• Can you try a clean boot and check the results ? Just to ensure if its something related to application or OS

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 2:01 AM
  • did you installed any 3rd party input keyboard language?

this issue maybe caused by 3rd party software input keyboard language. try to uninstalled it or update it

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 5:52 AM
  • Hi,

Is this problem occurs frequently? How about remove and re-add it? Please have a try.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 7, 2015 9:43 AM
  • It happened almost every minutes that show up Action Center Problem Reports every minute. I tired to remove Bloomberg keyboard (3rd third party) reinstall, tried to remove add on language (Chinese tradition HK) reinstall, the error message remain.
    Friday, May 8, 2015 12:00 AM
  • Hi,

Have you installed any other IME in your system? Generally speaking, this probelm is most probably caused by other 3rd IME.

On the other hand, if switch to other keyboard or Virtual keyboard, will this error occurs?

• Proposed as answer by Yolanda Zhu Thursday, May 14, 2015 8:51 AM
    • Marked as answer by Brandon Records Tuesday, May 26, 2015 7:03 PM
    Friday, May 8, 2015 2:26 AM
  • I tried all solutions that were suggested so far without success, however, no one advised me which I suspected due to touch screen. Anyone have any experience with touch screen?

daniel

Thursday, May 14, 2015 3:31 PM
  • Well, it you dobout it's touch screen issue, how about disabling Trouch Screen for test if you can.

Monday, May 18, 2015 2:50 AM