Weekly "E-Mail Briefing" of calendar events (Office 365 Home) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,

I use the Outlook calendar daily and for quite some time now I was wandering if there was a possibility of generating a weekly briefing e-mail that it includes all my events in the upcoming week and lists them so that I can plan accordingly.

In particular for birthday events it would be a great feature to have, because I would be able to arrange gifts etc. beforehand.

I saw that you can set E-Mail reminders for single events in the Outlook Web App, however my question is if there could be an option (maybe with via macro) that simply could generate an email or produce a exportable list with all my upcoming events for the next week (month).

Thanks for the help, 
    Kind Regards,

Max

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 6:15 PM

Answers

• Hi Max,

Do you want to achieve this in Outlook desktop application or in the Outlook Web App? In Outlook desktop application, we can achieve it via enable the To-Do Bar calendar under View tab > To-Do Bar and tick the Calendar option.

If you mean OWA, I'm afraid there is no build-in option available can be used to achieve the goal.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Friday, March 10, 2017 9:31 AM
    • Marked as answer by Maximilian.Loose Monday, March 13, 2017 4:50 PM
    Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:39 AM