none
Lost all hope for MS Authenticator app to sort or rename entires RRS feed

• Question

• On Windows 10 Mobile I get frustrated in the amount of time I waste using this app for 2FA. I have to constantly scroll up and down looking for a particular entry. Unlike the iOS and Android app MS has deemed the ability to reorganize or rename entries not a requirement for W10M. 

Tonight I seen there was an update to the app and hoped that the update allowed us to organize the entries of which I have close to 30 sites.  My hopes were quickly dashed after applying the update to 6.0.14. There was no visible changes to the GUI. Yesterday I had added a brand new site via scanning its QR code. The app apparently added it but when I scrolled down to the bottom of the list of sites it was no where to be found. I tried adding it twice more and no difference. Then I scrolled through all the entires and lo and behold I found the site in question 3 times scatter rhough out the list of all of the other pre exisiting sites! 

Sigh Microsoft.

Friday, April 7, 2017 6:30 AM

All replies

• Hi frustrated999,

I totally understand your frustration and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. As far as I know, unfortunately, I don’t get any information about the timeframe for this change.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Walter

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 10, 2017 9:31 AM