none
MIM 2016 and Azure AD Connect coexistence RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team, 

I am working with one of my customer. They have HR applications  and many more applications on premise with different user names and password . Many applications servers ave different ways of storing identities like AD authenticated, SQL, Oracle etc. 

Customer has cloud presence as well with Azure AD basic and Office 365. They have few Applications on AWS as well. I am looking for MIM as a solution (for local identities ) combines with Azure AD Connect (for Azure AD). 

I am wondering if both these components can co exist and work together. So idea is to have all identities synched with MIM for internal Applications and then AD connect will synch it to Azure AD. Looking for something that will do identity management with features like SSO, MFA, Conditional access for both internal and external users for applications hosted on premise and in cloud. 

Any pointer will be appreciated. Thanks 

Regards

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 4:47 AM

All replies

• We are doing exactly that. AAD Connect for Azure Sync and MIM 2016 for all other Applications and Directories.

For SSO we use ADFS 2016 which supports MFA and Conditional Access Management.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 9:35 AM