none
MS Project Standard only allows 32bit download? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have purchased MS project 2013, when I get to the download link it only allows the 32bit download and does not appear to have the 64 bit option. Downloading this generates an error message saying it is not compatible with Office 64 bit. I have Office and Visio Professional 64bit loaded and working.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 1:12 PM

All replies

• 32 bit of MS project professional will not work with 64 bit of office as System will not let you install the MS project Professional and give error message. If you have standard version then i would suggest you to contact MS support. 

http://office.microsoft.com/en-in/support/why-cant-i-install-both-the-32-bit-and-64-bit-versions-of-office-2013-HA103523746.aspx

If you are downloading MS Project 2013 from Microsoft site then 

Open link click on Get Started now then it may ask for your hotmail credentials once you will provide it. You will  be reverted to the Next page in this page you select 64 bit of binary as per image

then click on Continue and select language and click on download. here you will also get evolution key. ONce you download it install it and give your keys which you have bought.

kirtesh

• Edited by Kirteshtiw Tuesday, February 4, 2014 1:41 PM
    Tuesday, February 4, 2014 1:24 PM
  • This probably works for Project 2013 Professional, I have project standard 2013 so the only way I can find to download it is once logged in to my Microsoft account which doesn't give the options as shown?
    Tuesday, February 4, 2014 1:50 PM