none
Creating a new Standard Calendar with weekend hours RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Colleague,

When I create a new calendar based on the Standard Calendar to allow for work on one Saturday and one Sunday, the shading for the Gantt chart still shows for the weekend. In this case would it be preferable to just change the Standard Calendar? When I change the Standard Calendar with new hours on the weekend, then the shading does disappear. Why is there a difference?

For the new calendar I used the exceptions tab with a change in details but the shading remained with this new calendar. When is it advisable to create a new calendar based on the Standard Calendar? Thanks.

Louis

Monday, August 11, 2014 5:34 PM

Answers

• Hi Louis,

click on the timescale in the Gantt part of the view. Click on tab Non-Working time and select your new calendar instead of "Standard"

If you want this to be displayed in Enterprise views (from EGlobal) you need to change it there.

Does that help?
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Monday, August 11, 2014 5:41 PM