GTA V Not Working RRS feed

• Question

• i5-3330 cpu 3.00 ghz - 3,20 ghz

8gb ram

windows 7 64 bit

amd R9 200 2 GB 256 bits  and tiny note: gta v 60 GB size

gta V has stopped working

social club automatically C İn Here installed....   game D in Here İnstalled and  social club login needed and invalid characters

Please help me ??    your tips tricks what?  please help ?

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 4:51 AM

Answers

• ""PİRATE GAME"" Gta V Has Stopped working  AND  Finish or complete  Fix or solved

Solution= Step by step 

first step- Go to Grand theft auto V folder

Second- 3dmgame.ini or Open Notepad or edit

Wrong 3dmgame.ini

"""[Settings]
    ExeName=GTA5.exe
    [Language]
    Language=zh-CHT
    ;Language=en-US
    ;Language=ru-RU
    ;Language=fr-FR
    ;Language=it-IT
    ;Language=es-ES
    ;Language=de-DE
    ;Language=ko-KR
    ;Language=ru-RU
    ;Language=pl-PL
    ;Language=pt-BR
    ;Language=ja-JP
    """"""""

Now Right 3dmgame.ini....... Copy or Paste

[Settings]
    ExeName=GTA5.exe
    [Language]
    Language=en-US

And perfect Gameplay

Monday, April 25, 2016 3:37 PM

All replies

• Hi ylma87,

Based on my experience, the problem is usually caused by the missing Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package, please check it.

In addition, for more about GTA V issue, I suggest that you could ask manufacturer for further help. Please refer to the link:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/categories/200013306-Grand-Theft-Auto-V

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 11:56 AM
  • Hi ylma87,

Based on my experience, the problem is usually caused by the missing Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package, please check it.

In addition, for more about GTA V issue, I suggest that you could ask manufacturer for further help. Please refer to the link:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/categories/200013306-Grand-Theft-Auto-V

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thanks tony_tao,,   Good Help Like  

C++ Redis 2015 x86 x64,2013 x86 x64,2012,2010, All C++ redis İnstalled 2008 Not İnstall,,,, ...... DirectX Jun 2010 redis and directX 11 İnstalled ve  DirectX development kit 2010 Not İnstall

Updates,net framework 4.6.1.. Checks and finish complete....

Tiny a note:::::: TrustedInstaller Not automatic startup run and Format after TrustedInstaller very poor

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 1:39 PM
  • Have you updated the computer hardware? As far as I know, GTA V requires high levels of computer configurations.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 1:17 AM
  • Have you updated the computer hardware? As far as I know, GTA V requires high levels of computer configurations.

Yes Drivers Check and Finish Complete...SMBUS Controller,Intel 7 series C216 chipset controller,,usb controller, update graphic card drivers check and Finish complete........  Just Audio contoller Not install((every time voice has))

Rockstar social club C Drive İn İnsalled..... Game D drive İn İnstalled

false place loaded??    Right or false asking

Friday, April 8, 2016 2:13 PM
  • bing com/videos   Gta v computers Checks OR Gta V i5 3330 Checks OR gta V  R9 270x Checks........and another Gta V Computers  Intel HD Graphic Driver İnstalled

Intel HD Graphic Driver Me error

This computer does not meet the minimum requirements

Saturday, April 9, 2016 3:42 AM
  • It seems that there is something wrong with graphic card driver, please reinstall or update it to check the result.

Sunday, April 10, 2016 10:14 AM
  • It seems that there is something wrong with graphic card driver, please reinstall or update it to check the result.

Old ATİ Catalys,Latest Update ati Catalys, ON or OVER  Latest Amd crimson....Everything  All İnstalls

Where wrong?

Sunday, April 10, 2016 11:26 AM
  • Would you please tell me your PC's configuration?  Sounds like your PC does not met the minimum requirements to run GTA V.

• Proposed as answer by Tony_Tao Tuesday, April 12, 2016 7:01 AM
    Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:24 AM
  • bing com/videos   Gta v computers Checks OR Gta V i5 3330 Checks OR gta V  R9 270x Checks........and another Gta V Computers  Intel HD Graphic Driver İnstalled

Intel HD Graphic Driver Me error

This computer does not meet the minimum requirements

You wrong understand......

This error ""This computer does not meet the minimum requirements"" This error 

Intel HD graphic driver İnstalls failed error and ""This computer does not meet the minimum requirements""  Have error or Has 

Pc Configurations better investigate Or better checks And i5:3330 R9 270x 1080P HD monitor Gameplay Videos Finds...,, 

But My  15 inc monitor Or 650 Power supply.......(((Pirate game and Original Can't find)))

• Edited by ylma87 Tuesday, April 12, 2016 2:37 PM
    Tuesday, April 12, 2016 2:35 PM
  • Can you tell us what model the video card is?  the ATI may work, the Intel probably wont.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 2:46 PM
  • Can you tell us what model the video card is?  the ATI may work, the Intel probably wont.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Not Video card,,, My Saphirre  Ati R9 270X series Model  And  Update ATI catalys And Update Amd crimson  İnstalls Finish complete..

Motherboard Gigabyte.............   Social Club  WİNDOWS drive disk C İnstalled Or Loaded and Game Another drive disk D İnstalled Or Loaded .....

Social Club Login request Or Asking and Not Join game

Tiny one note::: First Note Shares Poor Performance And Disable shares...

Second Note::XP live CD Security Permissions Edit and TrustedInstaller,,Authanticated users Not process and Just This Permissions, First System,Second Everyone,Third administrators,Fourth Pc User... Have

Third Note::: 100 mb partition or system partition, Formatted Have And Not process..........................

Maybe İmportant  Notes Perhaps

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 2:18 PM
  • ""PİRATE GAME"" Gta V Has Stopped working  AND  Finish or complete  Fix or solved

Solution= Step by step 

first step- Go to Grand theft auto V folder

Second- 3dmgame.ini or Open Notepad or edit

Wrong 3dmgame.ini

"""[Settings]
    ExeName=GTA5.exe
    [Language]
    Language=zh-CHT
    ;Language=en-US
    ;Language=ru-RU
    ;Language=fr-FR
    ;Language=it-IT