none
Using ZoomIt with MS Teams RRS feed

• Question

• When I am screen sharing with MS Teams and want to go to drawing mode with ZoomIt the screen gets all messed up and gets chopped off.  I have see this with other screen sharing tools. Is there a work around with ZoomIt?

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 8:54 PM

All replies

• Well, in my case it works, after the initial desktop has been resized. So on my Windows 10, if I share the second monitor and put on there some program that I want to share, when I go in draw mode, the screen is resized but I can draw without problems.

Zoom it works magnifying the screen, so when it is shared via some third party program and not handled directly by the OS it may happen some artifact/problem..

Don't know if there is a way to solve this.. Zoom it was born in a night to be used during presentation and not during screen sharing.. Last word here is for MarkRuss..

Thanks
    -mario 

Thursday, October 31, 2019 4:57 PM
  • I have seen this issue on and off and depending on resolution and other factors sometimes work...Really hoping it is something that will be improved.

I agree ZoomIt was born when when it was just for presentations. However now it is also nice to zoom when presenting via screen sharing ... An things seem to act funny get cropped etc.

Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:15 PM