Outlook calendar invite dates not being received by invitees RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

In the past few months some of the people we have been sending Outlook 2010 invites to have received the invite but the actual date it is for is not showing? We now have to include the dates in the body of the invite so that the invitees know when to attend.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason when this happens, it's happening on invitee phone calendars, pc calendars, Outlook calendars. It doesn't seem to matter which provider the invitee is using - AOL, bt talk21, gmail, private domain name email addresses.

We are using an Outlook Exchange server in the office.

Just wondering if this is a known issue and if there is any solution?

Thanks

Anne

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 10:53 AM

All replies

• Hi Anne,

Does this issue happen to all users? Have you checked on the web mail to see if it shows correctly?

If they accept the meeting, will it show correctly in calendar?

We could also send a meeting invitation on OWA and then see if same issue occurs. This helps eliminate whether this issue lies on Outlook client.

You can try opening Outlook in safe mode to see if the issue continues. Please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /safe and then press Enter.  

Any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, May 17, 2018 2:22 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:41 AM
    Thursday, May 17, 2018 2:22 AM
  • Hi Anne,

I'm wondering if there are anything else I can do for you. How is everything going on with this issue?

If you need further assistance, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 21, 2018 6:06 AM
  • Hi Anne,

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. If yes, would you mind marking it as answer so that it will benefit other forum users?

Thank you for your understanding and support:)

Regards,

Perry

Thursday, May 24, 2018 8:47 AM