HTML5 BUG even after both latest KB3124091 and KB3134286 applied - MultiSelect cannot spans multiple pages RRS feed

• Question

•   There is a bug in new HTML5 portal when you are using multi select option on query results.

Shahid Roofi

Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:00 PM

Answers

•   Bug is listed in update 3 of HTML5 portal as fixed. But Hotfix is scheduled for May 10 now.

Shahid Roofi

• Marked as answer by Shahid Roofi Saturday, April 30, 2016 7:18 PM
    Saturday, April 30, 2016 7:18 PM

All replies

• Hi,

At this point, we recommend you create a MS support request. They would like to hear about this kind of behavior.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 8:13 AM
  • Hi Shahid,

My users are experiencing this exact bug too, did you ever get a resolution?

thanks

Nick.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 9:21 AM
  •    I could find yet that it is not a simple fix in code of portal.

Raised it on connect, without any luck yet. please vote. LINK

Now only option is to raise the support ticket. (which also not means immediate fix I know as it would be part of next UR of portal)

But one thing is obvious, there is no responsibility that backing this product. Critical show stopper bugs are there, seems like few hobbyists just attend to them at their leisure time. While we as partner face difficulty telling the customer that ROME is actually in the process of making.

BUG2:   When the review activity is submitted through new HTML5 portal decision date filed is not populated at all !

BUG3:   When you use integer field is optional and don't put any value there at form submission, PORTAL crashes ! (workaround, no integer field to use)

BUG4:   Service Offerings appear twice randomly when portal is open and changes are being made to the request offering from console at backend. (could not determine the exact cause)

I think these are straightforward items. Creating CR from Portal, combining property validation with relationship subscription and rest are important requirements pending from ages.

Shahid Roofi

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:06 AM
  •   Bug is listed in update 3 of HTML5 portal as fixed. But Hotfix is scheduled for May 10 now.

Shahid Roofi

• Marked as answer by Shahid Roofi Saturday, April 30, 2016 7:18 PM
    Saturday, April 30, 2016 7:18 PM