HP 9601 ADSL USB Modem drivers unable to install RRS feed

• Question

• My prolink Hp9601 ADSL USB modem is working perfectly well with windows xp. I have installed fresh copy of windows vista  in a separate pa partition. I downloaded relevant drive for vista from prolink website. Hardwares auto installation was not detecting this drive even after giving correct path. I try to manually install with setup.exe and message appearing computer need to restart to continue installing, and after restarting nothing happened now . Initially there was message saying window startup blocking and I allowed  to continue ADSL modem  installation but installation process failed. Every tine I start window vista new hardware found wizard appear.
    Can any one help this problem.
     I still have windows xp working internet connection in my other partition. If I want to remove window vista removed from my computer without showing at boot select operating system menu what are steps I should take. Window vista DVD is not giving a unstall option. Even I try to formate drive partition with window vista  but it steel give operating system select message at start up
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:49 AM