none
Why is support so unbelievably SLOW to react?

General discussion

• I'm sorry about this, as this post is a bit of a rant maybe. I'm working with clients consulting them on the use of Office 365 / SharePoint Online. As I understand from pretty much every presentation from Microsoft, this is a very important product for you which brings in a lot of revenue. If this is the case: then why on earth is support so terrible!?!? I've got a service request that has been waiting for weeks now. I haven't heard ANYTHING. Not even an acknowledgement e-mail that my case was received, no phone call "we're working on it", nothing. And it's not a complicated problem either, I just need a full crawl of the tenant to be started due to some search related issues. 

I've got all respect for the fact that you cannot respond within the hour or maybe even within a day, but weeks? And I don't seem to be the only one, as I've heard from several people (including MVP's) that the response times are extremely poor at the moment. Too bad those aren't part of the SLA's so we could request a refund. 

If you agree to the above, cast your vote on this uservoice item: https://t.co/lJ96c4zrK6

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 9:07 AM