OS Version:    6_1_7600
      Service Pack:    0_0
      Product:    768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
      C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\070610-30232-01.dmp
      C:\Users\JAI SHRI RAM\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-89310-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
      http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
      C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

please  help me .....

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 12:00 PM

All replies

• When did the problem start - did you recently add or remove any hardware or software?

You reported details of bugcheck 0x19 - BAD_POOL_HEADER - due to a corrupt pool free list.  This is memory corruption; memory corruption can be caused by faulty hardware such as RAM or a buggy/incompatible driver.

For starters, if would be good to run sfc /scannow and chkdsk on your drives.  Also enable driver verifier as described below.

Though for memory corruption cases, dumps without verifier enabled may not hold much additional information, it may still be useful to check the dumps.  Can you upload the FULL contents of c:\windows\minidump to your SkyDrive and provide a link? It would be good to see some dumps that occurred, when verifier was not enabled.

For dealing with Blue Screens, general guidance follows:

Consider running chkdsk on all partitions.  Let chkdsk complete on each partition and see if that helps.

Also consider running SFC /SCANNOW.

Other common suggestions include ensuring drivers are up to date (including video drivers), as well as ensuring that you're  using the latest BIOS. 

Consider testing memory with Windows Memory Diagnostic or memtest86. Note that memory that passes tests is not necessarily  good memory - it just hasn't failed a test.  Consider systematically eliminating RAM from the system - run with a couple of  modules for a while, and see how things go. Then try the other modules.

If you boot into safe mode, do you still experience bugchecks? What about if you do a clean boot, or device clean boot?

It can be helpful to use Driver Verifier.  To enable Driver Verifier... start->verifier.exe->OK->Create standard settings- >Next->select driver names from a list->Next->sort by Provider->select all non-Microsoft drivers->Finish, and OK your way out  of the dialog.

Then, reboot and use the system as you normally would, and wait for a problem.  In the event that the system does not boot  completely after enabling driver verifier, boot into Safe Mode and run driver verifier, and tell it to delete the changes.

Wait for a bugcheck to occur after enabling verifier as described, and then upload it to your SkyDrive, and provide a link.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 12:58 PM
  • helo sir ... 

my english is too weak ..  can u arrange a call in hindi ...  ????  

plz sir ...

mobile : +919720000354

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 1:30 PM
  • Sorry, these forums provide support in English.  

You may check this: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/help#303

Else, focus on these elements, to start with:

For starters, if would be good to run sfc /scannow and chkdsk on your drives.  Also enable driver verifier as described below.

Though for memory corruption cases, dumps without verifier enabled may not hold much additional information, it may still be useful to check the dumps.  Can you upload the FULL contents of c:\windows\minidump to your SkyDrive and provide a link? It would be good to see some dumps that occurred, when verifier was not enabled.

It can be helpful to use Driver Verifier.  To enable Driver Verifier... start->verifier.exe->OK->Create standard settings- >Next->select driver names from a list->Next->sort by Provider->select all non-Microsoft drivers->Finish, and OK your way out  of the dialog.

Then, reboot and use the system as you normally would, and wait for a problem.  In the event that the system does not boot  completely after enabling driver verifier, boot into Safe Mode and run driver verifier, and tell it to delete the changes.

Wait for a bugcheck to occur after enabling verifier as described, and then upload it to your SkyDrive, and provide a link.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 2:20 PM
  • i have upload minidump folder ... u can download it from ...

http://www.arc7ww.com/download.htm

please check it ...

thanks for help ...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 3:37 PM
  • Each dump shows an identical bugcheck - corrupt pool free list.  Looks like you may want to check into uninstalling or updating the lxu800m.sys driver which is apparently associated with a USB Modem Driver belonging to DevGuru Co, LTD.  If that doesn't help, then turn on verifier as specified.
    Wednesday, July 7, 2010 1:16 AM
  • 1) Are you able to boot in safe mode or do you also get a blue screen there?
    2) Was this a clean install of Win7 or did you upgrade from XP/Vista?
    3) To your knowledge, did you have any virus infection at some point on this machine?
    Wednesday, July 7, 2010 6:09 AM
  • but sir its my usb modem driver .. i cant uninstall it ... please tell me what to do ...

Friday, July 9, 2010 5:26 PM
  • Check for an update to this driver - contact the modem manufacturer or check the website for the product.  If no update is available, try another modem from a different manufacturer or other method of connecting to the Internet.
    Friday, July 9, 2010 5:57 PM
  • i have already checked but no update available  .. and i cant buy other product as i have already spent rs. 2500 for it ....even i have already e-mail to company but there is no responce yet ...  please help me .. as you are my last ray of hope ...
    Friday, July 9, 2010 6:33 PM
  • The similarities in the dump files you provided from the bugchecks you experienced suggest that the chances are pretty good that the driver has a bug, and that can only be addressed by the driver producer and/or device manufacturer.  Are you able to return the product for a refund?

If no update is available, it is possible that some OLDER version of the driver may not have the same issue.  However, the fact that a newer version even exists suggest that there was some reason to produce it. As such, the new version likely addresses other bugs or adds other features - these changes would not be present in the older version.  It may be that the older version would be less stable, or cause more problems.

Friday, July 9, 2010 8:11 PM