none
Sent items copy/move within folder RRS feed

• Question

• Hello guys,

I'm stuck with something i can't let work.
    We're using an shared mailbox here at the office with the additional mailbox function to your personal account.
    We're using Outlook 2010 with Exchange 2007.
    I've already installed the fix (delegatesentitem in regedit) about moving an sent mail to the shared mailbox sent items folder. (instead of the personal sent items folder)

However, i want to copy (or even better move, but outlook doesn't give that option) the send mail (depends on some words in the subject to which folder in sent items it will copy) in the shared mailbox sent items to an folder within the sent items (example: Sent items/DIY)

I had let this work with creating an rule when i'm logged into the shared mailbox windows account;
    'Apply rule when i send' / with specific words in the subject / move a copy to a selected folder (sent items/DIY) It did work on server based.

Unfortunately it doesn't work anymore because now when i want to setup this rule, it says it's a client-only rule, but i don't want it be like this

How do i get this working?

• Edited by Kelvinator1 Monday, December 17, 2012 12:35 PM change of question
    Monday, December 17, 2012 12:33 PM

Answers