none
Project Pro 2013 User Account ID versus Office 365 User Account ID RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to connect Project Pro 2013 to our new Office 365 Project PWA instances. My Project Pro User account ID is different from my Office 365 User account ID, i.e. Project Pro - train@cs.here.com versus Office 365 - train@ms.sharepoint.com. So when I try to connect Project Pro 2013 to a PWA instance I receive a message stating "This feature has been disabled by your Administrator". This is a hosted solution so I am not sure what configurations may be in play here. or if it is my company's IT policies causing the problem. I am trying to get the regedit change made to allow "Windowsaccounteditable = yes" but was not sure this was the fix for what i am experiencing. Any suggestions and/or direction much appreciated.
    Wednesday, June 3, 2015 8:06 PM

All replies

• Was able to get connected after locating several required Registry edits (actually made in Office\14.0 folder since I have Office 2010).

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common\Internet - UseOnlineContent Value = 2

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common\SignIn - SignInOptions Value = 0

So I am now able to connect to the PWA instances with Project Pro 2013. However, Office 365 does not recognize my Project Pro 2013 because of a Windows Installer conflict so working thru that now so that I can open Pro from PWA and gain access to the Resource pool.

Monday, June 15, 2015 7:51 PM