none
Winsock error code 10060 RRS feed

• Question

• I have MS Exchange 2013 with 200 mail boxes. All are send/receive fine. But only one domain is not receiving our emails and we also not able to receive emails.

Delay error is found in outlook. Finding error in queue viewer " Failed to connect. Winsock error code. 10060. Attempted fail over to alternate host, but that did not succeed.

Error detail is: 

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: Exch01.domain1.com

Receiving server: mail2.domain2.com (210.2.154.19) 

Remote Server at mail2.domain2.com (210.2.154.19) returned '400 4.4.7 Message delayed'
    1/16/2019 11:01:19 AM - Remote Server at mail2.domain2.com (210.2.154.19) returned '441 4.4.1 Error encountered while communicating with primary target IP address: "Failed to connect. Winsock error code: 10060, Win32 error code: 10060." Attempted failover to alternate host, but that did not succeed. Either there are no alternate hosts, or delivery failed to all alternate hosts. The last endpoint attempted was 210.2.154.19:25'

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 11:27 AM

All replies

• Did you tried test connectivity analyzer to check SMTP connectivity?
    How emails are routing for faysalbank.com?

Are you using email gateways and which are receiving and sending emails or it is happening directly through Exchange?

Also check you mx preference with mxtoolbox. You need to check why emails are hitting to 210.2.154.19 which is not having least preference.

You can do smtp connectivity check from  mxtoolbox as well.

Thanks, Ashish (I can be wrong but can't be rude) “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” MCITP, MCT, MCSE. Please remember to vote and mark the replies as answers if they help.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:15 PM
  • Hi Hafiz,

How is everything going? Have you got an opportunity to check Ashish's suggestion?

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, January 24, 2019 9:51 AM