Gateway service not starting RRS feed

• Question

• My gateway service refuses to start. I have my gateway and ATA Center configured and everything looks as the documentation describes. The errors we are seeing seem to indicate we don't have the authentication set up correctly.

2015-08-08 16:17:35.5516 784 5   00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 Error [Domain]  Microsoft.Common.ContractException: Contract exception
       at Microsoft.Tri.Common.Data.Entities.Domain.CreateKey(INetworkName name)
       at Microsoft.Tri.Common.Data.Entities.Domain..ctor(DirectoryServicesSearchResult domain, DirectoryServicesSearchResult domainConfiguration)
       at Microsoft.Tri.Gateway.Resolution.DirectoryServicesResolver.<GetDomainsAsync>d__10.MoveNext()

We do have an anomaly in our environment where the NetBIOS domain name of our domain has a period in it (contoso.com). This is legacy from a long time ago and as you can imagine very difficult to change. Is a period in the NetBIOS name supported with ATA or should I be looking somewhere else for the problem? 

Saturday, August 8, 2015 4:18 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Could you show us your ATA Center and Gateway configuration (from the console)?

thanks

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 8:43 AM