none
Pop-up list for IE 11

Question

• Hello,

I have IE 9 ADMX working on IE 11. everything works ok so far except the pop-up allow list is populated in the GPO but blank when I check IE 11. any ideas?

regards,

InfoAdmin

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:34 AM

Answers

• To my knowledge, if you manage the Popup Allow List using Administrative Templates, the end user will not see the domains/site that you’ve added via the policy, but they will be able to add and remove their own.

Check to see if corresponding registry entries has been added into below registry path:

HKCU/SOFTWARE/POLICIES/MICROSOFT/INTERNET EXPLORER/NEW WINDOWS/ALLOW

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by Elroy86 Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:37 PM
    Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:53 AM

All replies

• To my knowledge, if you manage the Popup Allow List using Administrative Templates, the end user will not see the domains/site that you’ve added via the policy, but they will be able to add and remove their own.

Check to see if corresponding registry entries has been added into below registry path:

HKCU/SOFTWARE/POLICIES/MICROSOFT/INTERNET EXPLORER/NEW WINDOWS/ALLOW

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by Elroy86 Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:37 PM
    Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:53 AM
  • THanks Ethan, checked and the entries i put in my GPO are in that reg entry.
    Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:38 PM