Email Signature Rules RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to create a rule that every time you send an email to someone ending with @CompanyXYZ it picks my 2nd signature and I don't have to manually change it each time from the standard signature?
    • Moved by Steve Fan Friday, May 18, 2018 7:58 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Thursday, May 17, 2018 7:16 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Outlook doesn't provide such an option to automatically choose a signature based on the recipient. You'll need to come up with some sort of custom solution or look for a third party app to help.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, May 21, 2018 9:32 AM
    Friday, May 18, 2018 8:22 AM
  • Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,
    Steve Fan 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 8:58 AM