Windows ADFS Azure AD UX Web Theme Not Working RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We are rolling out ADFS 2016 and we want the login screen to mimic Azure AD to make it easy on our users. I want to use the Azure AD Web Theme to my ADFS server per these instructions:

https://github.com/Microsoft/adfsWebCustomization/tree/master/centeredUi

Following the instructions, I get the following as my login screen.  Anybody have any similar issues? I'm done the process about 5 times and get the same error issue.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 9:30 PM

All replies

• Did you minify the code?

Did you run: Set-AdfsWebTheme –TargetName custom -AdditionalFileResource @{Uri="/adfs/portal/script/onload.js"; path="c:\paginatedOnload.js"}

with the right parameters?

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 9:37 PM
  • I did minify the code. Microsoft recommended using minifier.org and JSCompress.  

JSCompress gave me an error when I copied and pasted the paginatedOnload.js code, but minifier.org seems to return no errors.  

I did run: Set-AdfsWebTheme –TargetName custom -AdditionalFileResource @{Uri="/adfs/portal/script/onload.js"; path="c:\paginatedOnload.js"}

Mine was in a different location on the c drive as C:\ADFS\pageinatedOnload.js. Didn't think that would matter.

Also, we had a contractor actually build the Servers for us (we're too busy to do it), found this. We built the ADFS in the past 6 months.  How would I know if I fall in this scope?

#f03c15 Action Required

If you use the paginated onload.js web customization to create a paginated experience on your AD FS server, please update to the latest version. If you deployed the onload.js on or before May 29, 2018, please update your deployment

• Edited by congerking Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:40 PM
    Tuesday, February 12, 2019 9:44 PM