Offline RRS feed

• Question

• When I login to Skype for Business it states I am offline.  How can I change the status?

Thanks.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:38 AM

All replies

• Next to your picture right under your name, there is a drop down arrow next to your current presence, you can select your current presence there. 

confirm the following:

Click on the Gear to the right of your Client, go to status and make system administrator decide your status. 

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 1:09 PM
  • Hi MSkinner1,

Which network did you connect when this issue occurred? Internal or external.
    How many users have this issue in your environment?

For this issue, I suggest you could try to check the following:
    1. If this issue only occurred on the specific PC, please try to delete SFB cache files below then test again:
    SFB client cache file: %Userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync\sip_XXXXX
    SFB Registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync\sip_XXXXX
    2. Check the version of SFB client, if it is not the latest version, please update it.
    3. If this issue occurred on multiple PC, you could delete the address book files from the server locatd in SFB share folder-Webservices-ABFiles. Then run Update-CsUserDatabase from Lync front end shell to synchronize data with active directory and hold on for 15 minutes till the synchronization done. In the end, run Update-CsAddressBook in SFB management shell to update address book.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Friday, June 14, 2019 7:48 AM
    Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:58 AM
  • Hi MSkinner1,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 17, 2019 5:53 AM