Importing Contacts RRS feed

• Question

• I am attempting to import my address book from an Apple device into the Outlook Web App.  Ive thus far been unsuccessful.  If someone could provide a step by step, I would appreciate it. 

Thanks, Scott

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What methods have you tried? You can post here.

Based on my knowledge, you should use CSV file to import your contacts to Outlook, follow steps below:
    1. Export your iCloud contacts to a vCard (.vcf) file.
    2. Convert the VCF file to CSV.
    3. Go to People, and then click Settings > Options > My account > Shortcuts to other things you can do, and then click Import your contacts from an existing email account.
    4. On the Import contacts page, click Choose File, and then specify the location of the CSV file that contains the contacts you want to import.
    5. Click Next.
    6. Wait while your contacts are imported.
    7. When the import is complete, click Finish.

Note: 
    1. If you don’t see the option "Import your contacts from an existing email account" in your version of Outlook Web App, you can import contacts to a desktop version of Outlook, refer to this article: Import contacts to Outlook.
    2. Or you can import contacts to Outlook.com, refer to this article: Import contacts to an Outlook.com account.

Best Regards,

Manu Meng
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:01 AM
  • Have you tried my suggestion?

Best Regards,

Manu Meng
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 31, 2017 12:55 PM