none
Functionality RRS feed

• Question

• I'm working with MS Project 2019 Standard, 64 bit and Office 365, 64 bit on Windows 10. I'm having numerous issues, and have had since downloading. First issue, when ever I leave the Project window and return, regardless of time away, it stops be having in a usable manor. Also, my Resource Sheet link on the lower right hand Status Bar is not functioning at all. If i click on Team Planner, the Resource view is displayed. I have uninstalled 2 times now, and no improvements have been made. Not a happy camper with this program. Has anyone else experienced this issue. My google searches have not been successful. 
    Sunday, February 24, 2019 4:21 AM

All replies

• First check status of your computer operating system, which my hunch is the root cause. By any chance are you running anti-virus software, and if so what happens when you turn that off or un-install?

--rms www.rmschneider.com

Sunday, February 24, 2019 8:07 AM
  • Team Planner is not available in the Project Standard version of the product.  

Can I ask what are you expecting the status bar to do in the Resource Sheet view, what do you use it for in the Gantt Chart view for?

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | downloads | P2O

Sunday, February 24, 2019 7:33 PM