none
Task Scheduler failed to start - Additional Data: Error Value: 2147943785 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Scheduled job failes with the below error message.

"Task Scheduler failed to start "\<task.name>" task for user "<domain\username>". Additional Data: Error Value: 2147943785."

Last logon Result;

Logon failure:the user has not been granted requested logon type at thi computer. (0x80070569).

Could any help me fix this.

Thanks

Mahesh

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 5:12 PM

Answers

• Hi

This problem may occur if the task account doesn’t have "logon as a batch job" privilege. Click Start, type "gpedit.msc", try to configure the following policy:
    [Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\User Rights Assignment]
    -Log on as a batch job.

Add the domain\username account and any others you may need.

Retry the task.

If you find you can't change the security options locally then there might be a group policy that is setting this at the domain or ou level.

Cheers

Douks

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 5:41 PM
  • Hello,

As some supplements to Douks's reply, I also found that this error might occur when the security policy settings prevent the user from logging on using a local user account.

Open gpedit.msc, Admin tools -> Local Security Policy -> User rights Assignnment -> Allow Local login. Please add the account that you configured for the task. Please try and let us know the result.

Thanks
    Zhang

Thursday, April 5, 2012 3:41 AM

All replies

• Hi

This problem may occur if the task account doesn’t have "logon as a batch job" privilege. Click Start, type "gpedit.msc", try to configure the following policy:
    [Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\User Rights Assignment]
    -Log on as a batch job.

Add the domain\username account and any others you may need.

Retry the task.

If you find you can't change the security options locally then there might be a group policy that is setting this at the domain or ou level.

Cheers

Douks

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 5:41 PM
  • Hello,

As some supplements to Douks's reply, I also found that this error might occur when the security policy settings prevent the user from logging on using a local user account.

Open gpedit.msc, Admin tools -> Local Security Policy -> User rights Assignnment -> Allow Local login. Please add the account that you configured for the task. Please try and let us know the result.

Thanks
    Zhang

Thursday, April 5, 2012 3:41 AM
  • Thanks for your informartion @ Douks & Zhang

I will try as you have mentioned and let you know the result

Thanks in advance.

Mahesh

Thursday, April 5, 2012 6:07 AM
  • It worked like a charm..

Thanks for both of your help :)

Mahesh

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 6:39 AM
  • hi to all,

i have the same issue but i run it with enterprise admin user.i check "log on as batch job rights" and administrators are configured.need help,

ty

Julia

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:37 PM
  • Quelques calculs pour obtenir l'erreur:
    2147943785 = 0x80070569
    -> 0x8007 : Partie "8007" du code identifie comme un code d'état de win32.
    -> 0x 0569 = 1385

net helpmsg 1385 : "Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer." 
    Monday, November 25, 2013 2:45 PM
  • This solution is 20/8/2018 still working on sysback V8 and windows10, at my place!!

Thanks a lot

Monday, August 20, 2018 8:17 AM
  • This solution is 20/8/2018 still working on syncback (free) V8 and windows10, at my place!!

Thanks a lot

Monday, August 20, 2018 8:18 AM