none
Disabled Publish Button RRS feed

• Question

• I want to publish a program list for my users from the Group Policy Management. But, when I try to publish a program, the publish button was disabled.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for you post.

Regarding the sentence “the publish button was disabled”, do you mean that the publish button was blank? Some screenshots are appreciated.

Based on my research, to complete this procedure, you must be logged on as a member of the Domain Administrators security group, the Enterprise Administrators security group, or the Group Policy Creator Owners security group. Please make sure you have the right permissions to perform this task.

Publish an application

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc782332(v=ws.10).aspx

Best Regards,

Alvin Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 26, 2016 3:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for you post.

Regarding the sentence “the publish button was disabled”, do you mean that the publish button was blank? Some screenshots are appreciated.

Based on my research, to complete this procedure, you must be logged on as a member of the Domain Administrators security group, the Enterprise Administrators security group, or the Group Policy Creator Owners security group. Please make sure you have the right permissions to perform this task.

Publish an application

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc782332(v=ws.10).aspx

Best Regards,

Alvin Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 26, 2016 3:23 AM
  • if you don't know if you have the correct permissions then you should ask the domain administrator or the local support desk if you have sufficient privilege level

Thursday, May 26, 2016 3:56 PM