none
When we upgrade to IE 8 some web parts is missing ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

We have just start to upgrade to windows 7 and IE8, but we have found some bugs. There is some problem with web parts the "reminders" and "Project Workspace". The Reminders is invicible and Project workspace is not expand?.

I can get the "reminder" back by simply open up site actions then edit page, then i close without doing anything? but i have to do this every time?. The "Project Workspace" is the same all the time, no matter how many times i try to open and close site actions.

We have a Windows Server 2003 and we are uppgrading the IE 7 to IE8, we have booth Windows 7 and XP as OP. It is the same problem on both, maybe it shows better rendering on Project Workspace when it is a Windows 7 OP. It must have something to do with IE8 because we dont have that problem on the old not upgraded laptops.

We also have a problem if we want to se Project Documents, then we get a message that says : " Please wait while Explorer View is loaded. If ExplorerView does not appear, your browser may not support it. This also only happen with IE8.

Monday, November 28, 2011 10:03 AM

Answers

• Jeppe 64,

Since this is a Project Server related question I suggest you post the the Server forum at, http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/projectserver2010general. This forum is dedicated to questions/issues with the stand alone versions of Project.

John

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 4:15 PM

All replies

• Hi again

I forget to also say that we are using Project Server 2007

regards

Jeppe 64

Monday, November 28, 2011 10:04 AM
  • Jeppe 64,

Since this is a Project Server related question I suggest you post the the Server forum at, http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/projectserver2010general. This forum is dedicated to questions/issues with the stand alone versions of Project.

John

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 4:15 PM