Cannot retrieve blob list RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All!

I have a task to retrieve blobs list from azure storage with some attributes like modification date\time.

When I'm trying powershell

<...>

Get-AzureStorageBlob -MaxCount 1000000 -ClientTimeoutPerRequest 1000000 -ServerTimeoutPerRequest 100000 -Container "operational"

It retrieves a number of items, but finishes with error message below:

Get-AzureStorageBlob : Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote 
    host. HTTP Status Code: 200 - HTTP Error Message: OK
    At line:4 char:1
    + Get-AzureStorageBlob -MaxCount 1000000 -ClientTimeoutPerRequest 1000000 -ServerT ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : CloseError: (:) [Get-AzureStorageBlob], StorageException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : StorageException,Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Commands.Storage.Blob.Cmdlet.GetAzureStorageBlobCommand

============================================================================

I downloaded Azure storage explorer tool. It appears to be loading blob list for last hour, but I don't think it will be completed as below the window I see:

Error rerieveing blob list: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

I believe the number of files in blob container is quite huge, but I still need to retrieve list of them.

Could someone please advise how to solve the issue?

Thank you in advance for any feedback!

Thursday, February 4, 2016 9:13 AM

All replies

• I think the issue may be connected with a proxy\network at my office. I managed to retrieve blob list from home.
    Wednesday, February 17, 2016 9:04 AM