none
Project Server 2013 Risks&Issues Indicator don't disappear!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

As an Out-Of-Box feature in Project Server from the first release till 2013; when we have any Issue or Risk registered on the Project Site the indicators appears accordingly.

before tow days We were trying to test some customization one of the project sites where we found that if the indicators (Issues,Risks or Documents) appeared it will never disappear from the Project Center views!!!

in more clear scenario, if the user started registering Risks, Issues or uploading documents the indicators will start appearing in the Project Center views, however if it was removed totally from there, even from recycle bin the indicators will keep showing beside the Project Name in the Project center.

Note, We tested the following solutions:

- Standard Project Site(without any customization's).

- re-publishing the project after the cleanup.

Any one can help on this please?

Ibrhaim Almasri

EPM Consultant 

Ibrahim Al-Masri EPM Team Leader eStarta Solutions

Tuesday, June 4, 2013 5:40 PM

Answers

• I can reproduce this problem. 

I have to say that I am disappointed with the overall Issue/Risk/Document functionality in 2013.  I can see that the product team reached for broader capabilities, but in the process some simple activities became far more difficult and non-intuitive.  Plus, apparently this bug was introduced.

Reid McTaggart – DeltaBahn Vice President
    Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you. This can help other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 3:01 PM

All replies

• I can reproduce this problem. 

I have to say that I am disappointed with the overall Issue/Risk/Document functionality in 2013.  I can see that the product team reached for broader capabilities, but in the process some simple activities became far more difficult and non-intuitive.  Plus, apparently this bug was introduced.

Reid McTaggart – DeltaBahn Vice President
    Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you. This can help other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 3:01 PM
  • Thanks for your reply Reid,

I have to agree with totally

Actually we have even more sever bugs related to localization and Secondary languages that we are trying to convince the users to accept it as it's!!

Ibrahim Al-Masri Technology Manager at MethodCorp

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 3:41 PM
  • Tuesday, June 11, 2013 9:12 PM