Access application from another app RRS feed

• Question

• We've setup Forefront UAG w/SP1 to publish applications. These applications all authenticate using AD and therefore I have "Single sign-on" once I'm authenticated to UAG.

One of the published apps is SharePoint 2010 and on an Intranet site page there is a link to an application running on another server. This application is also published on UAG.

Is there a way to allow a user to click the link on the SP2010 site and launch the other app directly?

Matthew Barrett

Matthew Barrett Concept Interactive Inc.

Monday, March 5, 2012 8:22 PM

Answers

• If you have that app published on the same trunk, and the url you are using to access the the app from sharepoint is the same as url that you used in the server tab of the published app, this should work.

Tnx

• Proposed as answer by ZarkoC Friday, March 9, 2012 12:48 PM
    • Marked as answer by Matthew Barrett Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:25 PM
    Friday, March 9, 2012 12:48 PM

All replies

• If you have that app published on the same trunk, and the url you are using to access the the app from sharepoint is the same as url that you used in the server tab of the published app, this should work.

Tnx

• Proposed as answer by ZarkoC Friday, March 9, 2012 12:48 PM
    • Marked as answer by Matthew Barrett Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:25 PM
    Friday, March 9, 2012 12:48 PM
  • This is a good point "app from sharepoint is the same as url that you used in theserver tab". I will have to test this.

Thank you.

Friday, March 9, 2012 6:23 PM
  • It worked!

Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:25 PM