none
SPMT Changes my SPO Site Title and removes Mega menu RRS feed

• Question

• I created a Communication site in SPO then setup the Mega menu.  The default options were left and I added a few of my own to the menu.  I noticed when I used the SPMT to migrate a document library (this was the only thing I did), the SPMT changed the site title to the name of the document library l just migrated.  The title was manually set back to what I had it as when the site was created.  I noticed my Mega Menu was also removed and replaced with 'Home' and 'Edit.'  All of the default and few custom options I added were removed.  When I checked 'Change the look,' Mega menu was still selected.  Changing to Cascading then back to Mega menu had to effect.  It seems as though I lost my Mega menu.  After this doc library was migrated, I migrated a list with about 30 items.  Again, the SPMT changed the site title to this list's name.  This was performed using SPMT v 3.1.110.11708.  Has anybody noticed this behavior?  Changing the site title is an annoyance, but isn't a big deal to manually change back if needed.  The mega menu is the bigger issue.

• Edited by KurtEichler Thursday, November 7, 2019 8:33 PM
    Friday, September 27, 2019 1:27 PM

All replies

• Yes! Renames sites and adds a description every time when migrating from another SP site. It's driving me insane
    Wednesday, October 30, 2019 9:08 AM